The LA City Controller’s Office has completed an audit which shows that the City has neglected to charge developers for fees that could bring tens of millions of dollars in revenue. Also troubling is the fact that over $50 million dollars in fees which have been collected are not being utilized.
These development fees could be used to pay for infrastructure, services, and parks. With the City struggling to balance its budget, it is puzzling that elected officials have neglected to access this important revenue stream.
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH
- HHWNC Board Meeting – March 17 at 6pm