The LA City Controller’s Office has completed an audit which shows that the City has neglected to charge developers for fees that could bring tens of millions of dollars in revenue. Also troubling is the fact that over $50 million dollars in fees which have been collected are not being utilized.
These development fees could be used to pay for infrastructure, services, and parks. With the City struggling to balance its budget, it is puzzling that elected officials have neglected to access this important revenue stream.
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu