The 2019-2020 Mayor’s Youth Council is now available online. You can find it here.
What is the Mayor’s Youth Council?
The Mayor’s Youth Council is a dynamic one-year program that gives LA’s high school students a voice in City Hall. Find more information on the attached flyer.
Who should apply to the Council?
All student leaders currently enrolled in a LA’s high schools are invited to apply! The Council will meet in cohorts based on geographic area.
What is the commitment?
Members of the Mayor’s Youth Council will attend monthly workshops facilitated by their Area Rep. in the Mayor’s Office and may take on additional projects outside the monthly meetings.
If you know any motivated high school students in Los Angeles who would be great candidates for the Mayor’s Youth Council, please pass along this message! The application deadline is September 19, 2019.
- Area 8 Meeting, Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM
- Area 8 Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health