Meeting Date: 2/24/21 7:00 pm
Meeting Type: Special
Join us for a special meeting to meet the HHWNC candidates and ask them questions on February 24 at 7pm. You’ll be able to learn about the candidates for all open HHWNC board seats that will be elected in March. Register to vote by mail here.
Official list of certified candidates can be found here.
Candidate bios can be found here.
- Question Time: 20 seconds
- Stakeholders encouraged to focus questions on general issues versus specific concerns (eg single street, house)
Zoom Link for Feb. 24th Meet the Candidates Q& A
Meeting ID: 826 1415 5106
Phone Dial in: +1-669-900-6833 Code: 82614155106
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Committee Meeting
- Meet the HHWNC Candidates with Q&A Feb. 24th at 7pm
- Vote by Mail Information
- Housing and Public Safety Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – February 17, 2021
- Social Justice Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application