Please Mark Your Calendar, Save the Date, Monday, January 22, 2018
Changes are coming to Fountain Ave, changes that could/will change traffic patterns in neighborhoods along Fountain Ave and maybe your street corner.
This is a follow up meeting regarding recommendations before going to West Hollywood City Council for vote in early February.
“Attachment A” (link below), includes study information and renderings showing proposed changes for all of Fountain Ave. To view/review proposed changes to Fountain Ave (street medians, no left turns, parking removal, enhanced crosswalks, curb extensions and changes to traffic patterns), see “Attachment A”, scroll left/right on rendering page to view entire street segment. “Mid City” for City of WeHo is west of Fairfax Ave.
Please make an effort to attend this meeting on Monday, January 22, 2018. Links to Fountain Ave Safety Study information and renderings included below.
We appreciate the City of West Hollywood including LA residents to participate in their process and provide input.
Neighborhood Meeting regarding Fountain Avenue Safety Recommendations
The Long Range and Mobility Planning Division is holding a neighborhood community meeting to discuss the Fountain Avenue safety recommendations that will benefit motorists, pedestrians and bicyclists. The recommendations are the result of the Fountain Avenue Safety Study.
Date: Monday, January 22, 2018
Time: 6:30PM – 7:30PM
Location: West Hollywood Community Center at Plummer Park, Room 3
7377 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood
Or enter from Fountain Ave at Vista to Community Center
CONTACT: Walter Davis, Neighborhood Traffic Management Program Specialist 323-848-6328 [email protected]
Fountain Ave Safety Study
Attachment A – Renderings and Proposed Changes
Mid City – West of Fairfax Ave (Hayworth, Laurel, Crescent Heights, Havenhurst is City of LA at Sunset Blvd)
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass
- HHWNC Board Meeting (Virtual)- October 21