A landslide on Nichols Canyon Road was discovered on the morning of January 28, 2017. The slide is in the 2500 block, south of the entrance to the Alex Trebek Open Space and north of Jalmia. This slide affects a portion of the road above it, as a piece of cement in the slide appears to have come from the foundation of the upper road. As of now, Nichols Canyon Road is closed to through traffic at Astral, and a barricade is in place. Additionally, Road Closed Ahead signage is in place at the southwest corner of the intersection of Woodrow Wilson and Nichols Canyon Road. At this point it is not known when Nichols will reopen to through traffic.
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu