Dear Area 6 Stakeholders,
We received the following news this afternoon.
Hello Neighbors –
Good news! After assessments for safety and clean up work this week by city crews, Nichols Canyon Road had been reopened. Thank you to everyone for your patience on this and the other challenges we’ve faced from the record-breaking rainfall this year!
Official updates continue to be posted on the City’s Emergency Management Department website here: http://www.emergency.lacity.org/laurelcanyonclosure
And another reminder during this wet winter, as you encounter downed trees, mudslides or other incidents, please report by calling 311, or through the 311 app on your smartphone. Feel free to cc: our office, and include pictures if you can as well as a specific street address. The 311 app lets you upload photos directly when you make a report.
Thank you and have a great rest of your weekend,
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH
- HHWNC Board Meeting – March 17 at 6pm