HHWNC’s PLUM Committee meeting for August 14, 2019, will be canceled. The meeting was scheduled to consider a draft environmental impact report (DEIR) on 3003 N. Runyon Canyon Drive. The City’s Planning Department was expected to release the report on July 25, 2019, but didn’t, and now there is no assurance that the department will do so on August 8, 2019. Even if the department were to release the report on that date, there wouldn’t be much time for the community to read and analyze the report prior to August 14th.
Instead, HHWNC’s PLUM Committee will hold its next scheduled committee meeting on Thursday, September 5, 2019, and probably begin the meeting an hour earlier at 5 p.m. in order to take up (i) 3003 N. Runyon Canyon Drive, and (ii) a small lot subdivision proposed for 1316 N. Vista Drive.
Any recommendations the committee makes at that meeting should be on the HHWNC Board meeting’s agenda for Wednesday, September 18, 2019. There is no board meeting scheduled in August.
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu