HHWNC’s PLUM Committee meeting for August 14, 2019, will be canceled. The meeting was scheduled to consider a draft environmental impact report (DEIR) on 3003 N. Runyon Canyon Drive. The City’s Planning Department was expected to release the report on July 25, 2019, but didn’t, and now there is no assurance that the department will do so on August 8, 2019. Even if the department were to release the report on that date, there wouldn’t be much time for the community to read and analyze the report prior to August 14th.
Instead, HHWNC’s PLUM Committee will hold its next scheduled committee meeting on Thursday, September 5, 2019, and probably begin the meeting an hour earlier at 5 p.m. in order to take up (i) 3003 N. Runyon Canyon Drive, and (ii) a small lot subdivision proposed for 1316 N. Vista Drive.
Any recommendations the committee makes at that meeting should be on the HHWNC Board meeting’s agenda for Wednesday, September 18, 2019. There is no board meeting scheduled in August.
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass
- HHWNC Board Meeting (Virtual)- October 21