Meeting Date: 8/30/16 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will and Ariel Durant Library Branch: 7140 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
Dear Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council Stakeholder,
Please plan to take part in the next HHWNC Parks and Open Space Committee meeting, on Tuesday, August 30th, starting at 6:00 PM. This is your opportunity to be directly involved in matters pertaining to parks and open spaces in our area, including Runyon Canyon, so we hope you will join us.
About the Parks and Open Space Committee:
We recognize that the parks and open spaces within our neighborhood council area are a cherished and irreplaceable natural resource, essential for our physical and mental well-being. The goal of this committee is to promote and maintain these areas as a refuge, in contrast to the city around it, and to bring stakeholders together to do important and timely work in our community.
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH