Party House Law Takes Another Step Forward (CF 12-1824-S1) – Councilmember Ryu’s motion to create new Party House enforcement tools took another step forward this week, approved unanimous in Planning & Land Use Committee it now heads to Public Safety Committee for review. Councilmember Ryu pushed strongly for the new protections and submitted a letter to the Committee that you can read his letter here.
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu