Party House Law Takes Another Step Forward (CF 12-1824-S1) – Councilmember Ryu’s motion to create new Party House enforcement tools took another step forward this week, approved unanimous in Planning & Land Use Committee it now heads to Public Safety Committee for review. Councilmember Ryu pushed strongly for the new protections and submitted a letter to the Committee that you can read his letter here.
- Meet the HHWNC Candidates with Q&A Feb. 24th at 7pm
- Vote by Mail Information
- Housing and Public Safety Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – February 17, 2021
- Social Justice Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information