Meeting Date: 1/5/17 6:00 pm
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will and Ariel Durant Library Branch 7140 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Welcome and general comments.
- Consider approving minutes of prior committee meeting held on December 8, 2016.
- Discuss the possibility of switching the committee’s meeting scheduled for March 7, 2016, inasmuch as that day also is the City’s Election Day.
- PLUM Committee chair report/update on (i) recent planning cases, and (ii) what occurred at the Mulholland Design Review Board’s latest meetings.
- 1770 North Highland – which is in HHWNC’s area 3 and City Council District 13.
7-Eleven has met with both HHWNC’s area 3 Committee and the PLUM Committee, but is returning for a discussion of the proposed 7-Eleven store because the store operator’s request to operate the store/market at this site on a 24/7 basis has raised concerns. LAPD has invited (and agreed tentatively) to attend and join in this discussion.
At both committees’ meetings, the committee chairs asked 7-Eleven to reach out to the managers and residents at The Jefferson and other adjacent/nearby apartment buildings to make them aware of the proposed 7-Eleven and the concerns which have been raised.
The City Planning Department’s case no is ZA 2016-3719-CU.
The Planning Department will hold a hearing on 7-Eleven’s application on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at LA City Hall at 10:30 a.m. in room 1020.
- 7445 Sunset Boulevard – which is in HHWNC’s area 7 and City Council District 4.
Ira Handleman will provide a report/update about the proposed Gelson’s supermarket for this site. The proposed Gelson’s supermarket has been discussed at meetings of both the Area 7 Committee and the PLUM Committee. The most recent discussion at the PLUM Committee was at a meeting on November 10, 2016.
- 1915-21 North Wilcox – which is in HHWNC’s area 3 and City Council District 4.
Ira Handelman will provide a report/update about the proposed hotel at this site.
The PLUM Committee discussed the proposed hotel at a meeting on July 13, 2016.
- Public comments on non-agendized items.
- Adjournment. The next scheduled committee meeting is set for February 2, 2017.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020