Red Flag Parking Restrictions ; 5:24PM; Due to the forecast for extreme weather conditions, the Red Flag Parking Restriction Program will go into effect TOMORROW November 11, 2018 at 8:00AM. In an attempt to increase public safety, the Los Angeles Fire and Transportation Departments created the program to remove illegally parked vehicles in posted locations within the Very High Fire Hazard Severity Zones (VHFHSZ) The parking restrictions are planned for a 24hr time period and will be reevaluated based on the weather conditions. For areas in the VHFHSZ, please look for the “Red Flag Days” no parking signs and ensure you do not violate the restriction.
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu