Red Flag Parking Restrictions ; 5:24PM; Due to the forecast for extreme weather conditions, the Red Flag Parking Restriction Program will go into effect TOMORROW November 11, 2018 at 8:00AM. In an attempt to increase public safety, the Los Angeles Fire and Transportation Departments created the program to remove illegally parked vehicles in posted locations within the Very High Fire Hazard Severity Zones (VHFHSZ) The parking restrictions are planned for a 24hr time period and will be reevaluated based on the weather conditions. For areas in the VHFHSZ, please look for the “Red Flag Days” no parking signs and ensure you do not violate the restriction.
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH