Red Flag Parking Restrictions ; 5:24PM; Due to the forecast for extreme weather conditions, the Red Flag Parking Restriction Program will go into effect TOMORROW November 11, 2018 at 8:00AM. In an attempt to increase public safety, the Los Angeles Fire and Transportation Departments created the program to remove illegally parked vehicles in posted locations within the Very High Fire Hazard Severity Zones (VHFHSZ) The parking restrictions are planned for a 24hr time period and will be reevaluated based on the weather conditions. For areas in the VHFHSZ, please look for the “Red Flag Days” no parking signs and ensure you do not violate the restriction.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020