Due Date for Your Comments on Runyon Canyon Study Extended to June 28
In 2018, the L.A. City Council approved funding for Dixon Resources Unlimited to study access and mobility in and around Runyon Canyon Park, with a goal of developing tailored strategies to
improve access, mitigate congestion, and improve safety.
After multiple public meetings, site visits, online feedback, and two rounds of data collection, on May 20th, 2019 Dixon presented their draft strategies in a PowerPoint presentation at a joint committee meeting of the Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council.
You can view the PowerPoint presentation, a draft of the Comprehensive Strategies Report, and the Data Analysis Report HERE.
Please review these documents and provide feedback on the draft version of the report, via this google form.
The report, once finalized, will be introduced at City Council to review the feasibility of the various strategies
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass