For a one-stop information portal on DASH to Class, please click on the LADOT Transit website below:
Information to know:
- DASH to Class provides K-12, college, and vocational students with free rides on DASH buses (operated by LADOT) using their Student Reduced Fare TAP card (issued by Metro).
- During the first weeks of the school year, students will be able to ride DASH buses for free by identifying themselves as students, without a Student Reduced Fare TAP card.
- Students are encouraged to share how they DASH to Class and beyond by sharing posts and pictures using the hashtag #DASH2CLASS
- Students should apply for their Student Reduced Fare TAP card as soon as possible and preferably online by visiting the Metro TAP website: https://www.taptogo.net/Reduced_Fare
- Throughout the school year, students will be receiving paper applications at LAUSD schools and can mail in their completed applications to the mailing addresses provided.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020