For a one-stop information portal on DASH to Class, please click on the LADOT Transit website below:
Information to know:
- DASH to Class provides K-12, college, and vocational students with free rides on DASH buses (operated by LADOT) using their Student Reduced Fare TAP card (issued by Metro).
- During the first weeks of the school year, students will be able to ride DASH buses for free by identifying themselves as students, without a Student Reduced Fare TAP card.
- Students are encouraged to share how they DASH to Class and beyond by sharing posts and pictures using the hashtag #DASH2CLASS
- Students should apply for their Student Reduced Fare TAP card as soon as possible and preferably online by visiting the Metro TAP website: https://www.taptogo.net/Reduced_Fare
- Throughout the school year, students will be receiving paper applications at LAUSD schools and can mail in their completed applications to the mailing addresses provided.
- Area 8 Meeting, Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM
- Area 8 Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health