The Moment Hotel is a 17,010 square foot 2-story hotel.
The hotel currently sells beer and wine for on site consumption in the hotel’s small ground floor restaurant, a second floor outdoor bar, and the hotel’s rooms’ minibars. The restaurant has 20 indoor seats. The outdoor bar has 52 outdoor seats. The hours of operation have been from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily. The sales of beer and wine are made under a Type 47 license.
HHWNC supported the conditional use permit under which the hotel has operated for several years.
In 2020, Sanjay Patel and Hollywood Investments, Inc. applied for a new conditional use permit under which the hotel could sell a full line of alcoholic beverages at the ground floor restaurant, the second floor bar, and in the hotel’s rooms. The Planning Department’s case no. is ZA 2020-1291-CUB. The type of license, the number of seats and the hours of operation would remain the same.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020