A Fun Event to Learn and Prepare.
Saturday September 29, 2018 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
9400 Shirley Ave. – Northridge Fashion Center—Pacific Theaters Parking Lot
Free admission • Free family EP kits • Free parking
Free food (all-beef hamburgers and veggieburgers)
Everything is free at the Fair to encourage everyone to be disaster ready.
Top five reasons to get prepared NOW
You live in Southern California.
You might save your own life or the life of a loved one (human or pet).
In a large disaster, emergency services will be overwhelmed and won’t be there to help you for days or perhaps weeks.
The first 60 minutes after a disaster are critical for survival. Do you have a plan to follow — or will you panic?
When disaster strikes, the time for preparation just ended. Do you have food, water, and first-aid supplies at home, in your car, and at the office? Don’t forget supplies for your pets! Prepare now!
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu