We are holding elections for all board positions on Sunday, May 1, 12 pm – 4pm at the Will & Ariel Durant Library, 7140 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles.
The HHWNC Board is a City of Los Angeles advisory panel. It provides input to the City Council on a wide range of issues from the annual city budget, to development projects proposed in the area, infrastructure issues and emergency services. The City provides the HHWNC Board with an annual budget to support community improvement projects and neighborhood needs. If you would like to help provide input on development issues and the expenditure of City funds, consider running for a seat on the Board.
There are 23 positions up for election to two-year terms.
Are You Ready to Vote?
In order to vote for a candidate, you need to register as a stakeholder. Fill out the form and bring it with you or you can fill it out at the polls on election day.
Get ready to vote and See Who is Running
You can Volunteer to be a Poll Worker
Become active in your Hollywood Hills West neighborhood! There are many important decisions facing the HHWNC Board and our City Council representatives in the next two years. Make your voice heard by joining the Board or supporting candidates who represent your interests.
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu