Meeting Date: 01/10/08 03:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Runyon Canyon
Details: Youth from the GROWTH Foundation after school program and the Hollywood Police Activities League joined the HHWNC Youth Development, Education and Recreational Resources Committee to help raise park users’ awareness of the importance of picking up after dogs.
The youth passed our informative fliers, bags and dog biscuits. They also re-posted “Deposit Poop Here” signs on all the park trash cans.
We received wonderful feedback from the public about our efforts. Several folks asked if we would post signs on the side streets leading to the canyon.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020