2018 Highland Blvd: a proposal to build HLand Hotel, a 20-room boutique hotel in a new 5 story building; there currently is an apartment building on the site, which would be demolished. The proposal has been considered already at a zoning administrator’s public hearing, and no determinations have been published yet in the case. There will be brief informational presentation, including an update on the current tenants and any changes proposed since the public hearing was held.
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH