2018 Highland Blvd: a proposal to build HLand Hotel, a 20-room boutique hotel in a new 5 story building; there currently is an apartment building on the site, which would be demolished. The proposal has been considered already at a zoning administrator’s public hearing, and no determinations have been published yet in the case. There will be brief informational presentation, including an update on the current tenants and any changes proposed since the public hearing was held.
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu