3910 Kentucky Drive is a 12,038 square foot lot.
Mr. Aviv is proposing that the new apartment building would be 12,934 square feet, which would consist of 8,739 square feet for the apartments and 4,195 square feet for the garage/parking structure. On the plans, there are two tandem parking spaces for each unit, and one handicapped space for the 8 apartments. There seems to be no guest parking spaces provided. There would be 3,088 square feet of open decks and a common pool area. Each unit would have 300 sqauare feet of private patio area.
The total lot coverage percentage would be 61.57%.
- April 19, 2021, Area 3, Area 4, Public Safety, Housing, Business Committee’s meeting
- Area 2 Chair Vacancy
- Executive Committee Special Meeting 4/15 at 6pm
- Area 8 Meeting, Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM
- Area 8 Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021