7500 Sunset Blvd DEIR is posted for your review.
7500 Sunset Blvd project proposes demolition and new construction of the entire two (2) blocks on the south side of Sunset Blvd from Curson to Gardner St.
See “Project Description”, then click on the link below or project address (Green Text) to view the full document and DEIR chapters.
7500 Sunset Boulevard Project – Draft Environmental Impact Report (Draft EIR)
Comment Review Period: June 16, 2016 to August 1, 2016
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass
- HHWNC Board Meeting (Virtual)- October 21