On Saturday afternoon, HHWNC received a copy of the City’s Planning Department’s determination letter with regard to the proposed project to build two new mixed use buildings which we’ve been referring to as “7500 Sunset Boulevard”. Technically, the project site includes 7500 -7528 W. Sunset Blvd., 1444-1456 N. Sierra Bonita Avenue, 7550-7580 W. Sunset Blvd., 1451 N. Sierra Bonita Avenue, and 1442-1462 N. Curson Avenue. The determination letter is only two pages long. The rest of the attachments are an additional 101 pages.
The Planning Department’s case no. was CPC-2014-2264-1707-DB-MCUP-SPR. The CA CEQA no. is ENV-2014-1707-EIR.
The City Planning Commission approved the proposed project, the EIR, the density bonus for providing low income units, the master conditionals permit for up to 5 establishments, the site plan review. Additional conditions were imposed, and the findings were adopted.
The last day to file any appeal, which would go to the City Council, is October 4, 2018.
- Housing Chair Vacancy
- CD4 Virtual Candidate Forum
- Executive Committee Special Meeting
- HHWNC Virtual Board Meeting- Wed. Sept. 16, 2020
- PLUM Committee & Ad Hoc Hollywood Community Plan Committee Joint Meeting – 9/9/2020
- PLUM Committee Meeting (virtual) – Sept. 2, 2020 @ 6pm
- Hollywood Hills PARTY HOUSE VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MONDAY 5:30 pm With CD4 Councilmember David Ryu