Meeting Date: 09/07/04 07:00 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Yamashiro Restaurant
1999 N Sycamore Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Parking available – Valet will instruct you to the employee lot.
The meeting room is in the back, on the east (right-hand) side of the building.
Details: 1 Call to Order & Roll Call.
2 Approval of Minutes of Prior Meeting.
4 Discussion of Cahuenga Blvd. “Banana Bungalows” Development.
Possible Motion and Vote.
5 Discussion of City Budget Process for 2005/06.
6 Open Discussion of Plans, Ideas and Issues for Area 4 Committee.
7 New Business.
Area 4 Committee Hollywood Heights/Hollywood Blvd.
Minutes for September 7, 2004 Meeting
Stakeholders Present: Allan Goldpenny, June Maltcheff, Joyce Dyrector, Joyce Breiman, Bronni Stein, Malcolm McNeil, Wilson Bell, Carl Held, Henry Mars, Harris Shore, Lannette Pabon, Ross Schwartz, Barth Benedict, Victoria Hochberg, Conrad Schoeffter.
Location: Yamashiro Restaurant, Conference Room.
1. A quorum being present, the meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m.
2. The minutes for the April 13 meeting were approved by unanimous voice vote.
3. An update was given on the Cahuenga Blvd. “Banana Bungalows” development. No motion was made because the developer is revising the project.
4. A lively and detailed discussion of Inclusionary Zoning led to a motion to reject the Ordinance categorically. All but two stakeholders voted in favor of this motion. The remaining stakeholders voted to reject the motion in its current form.
5. The City Budget Process was discussed and stakeholders were encouraged to complete the budget survey forms.
6. A brief discussion of plans, ideas and issues for Area 4 blended into public comment and the request by a Stakeholder that his proposal for a Viewshed And Sunlight Ordinance be placed on next month’s agenda.
7. The meeting was adjourned at 8:15 pm.
Minutes prepared by Conrad Schoeffter.
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health
- Air travel and COVID – From Boeing
- Community & Youth Relations Meeting with Guest Speaker Dr. Jorge Partida, LACDMH