Meeting Date: 03/07/12 05:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Woman’s Club of Hollywood
Details: I.) Call to Order
II.) Committee Announcements
Outreach update- Newsletter
III.) L.A.C.E.R. Afterschool Program
There will be a presentation by Linda Horner, Executive Director of L.A.C.E.R., regarding the Hollywood High School Music Program, specifically the Drumline.
Possible Motion and Vote
IV.) Public Comment
(II) Board Members present: Nicole Carcel and Barbara Witkin
1 stakeholder present
(III) Outreach Committee Chair Update: Monthly newsletter has been launched. Please submit materials for future editions.
(IV) L.A.C.E.R. Afterschool Program Funding Request: Linda Horner, Executive Director of the L.A.C.E.R. Afterschool Program gave a presentation on the Hollywood High School drumline.
According to HHWNC bylaws there must be 5 stakeholders present to vote on a motion. There were only 3 stakeholders present; therefor motion will be brought to the March General Board Meeting.
(V) Meeting was adjourned at 5:50 PM
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass
- HHWNC Board Meeting (Virtual)- October 21