Meeting Date: 02/03/11 06:30 PM
Meeting Type: Special
Location: Will & Ariel Durant Library 7140 W. Sunset Blvd. LA, 90046
The Issue Committees have been formed to address major issues of the general membership. As those issues are resolved, Issue Committees may change their focus with the approval of the stakeholders by majority vote. Each of the nine (9) Issue Committees will be open to all stakeholders regardless of area. A Stakeholder may be a member of each Issue Committee.
The Issue Committees are as follows: (1) Traffic, public transportation and parking; (2) Youth development, education and recreational resources; (3) Business development, planning and support resources; (4) Infrastructure, public and regulated resources and services; (5) Housing, Social and Human Services, Religious and Charitable Organizations, planning and support; (6) Emergency services, police and fire; (7) Environment, beautification, preservation and aesthetics; (8) Cultural resources, entertainment and public events; and (9) Community development, networking and outreach.
Each of the nine (9) Area Committees will open to all stakeholders within its respective borders.
Thursday, February 3, 2011 "Special" HHWNC Committee Chairs Roundtable & Forum
- Area 8 Meeting, Wednesday, April 14, 7:00 PM
- Area 8 Committee Meeting Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Parks and Open Space Committee Meeting / Area 6 Joint Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – April 21, 2021
- Emergency Renters Assistance Program – Apply March 30th to April 30th
- Hollywood Community Plan Update – Letters
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Jorge Partida on COVID & Mental Health