Meeting Date: 08/10/10 06:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Yucca Rec Center – 6671 Yucca St
Details: Emergency Services Police & Fire Issues related to Area 3 Stakeholders
1. Neighborhood Watch
2. Emergency Preparedness
a.) New Parking Meters being installed in our area – Update
b.) LA City Planning will soon be presenting the New 20 year proposed Hollywood Community Plan
c.) New Hotel planned for Franklin and Highland – Update
3.) Area 3 Issues – Quality of Life
a.) Cherokee Parking Garage – Discussion
b.) Nightclubs – Noise and activities – Discussion
3.) Presentation on Tenant’s Rights – Executive Director Mr. L. Gross, CES
Coalition for Economic Rights explaining the rights of tenants. There will be time allotted
at the end of the presentation for questions.
4.) Presentation on RSVP – Priscilla Lane
This is a program for adults over 55 which is currently looking for volunteers.
Please see Area 3 committee minutes for August, 10, 2010.
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application
- COVID-19 Vaccine Enrollment & Information
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Jan. 20, 2021
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Meeting
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020