Meeting Date: 09/14/11 05:00 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Las Palmas Senior Center 1820 Las Palmas Av, 90028
The case no. is ZA 2011-1956. Click here to view rendering
Emergency Services Chair Valorie Keegan: Area 3 is still experiencing theft from motor vehicles (car break-ins). Please don’t leave items visible in your cars, share this information with your neighbors. Brief discussion. If it would be helpful to put up a notice at your building, we will get one to you.
1.) Pylons on Yucca St.: Discussion and review with stakeholders, Angela Motta and LAPD area SLO Maggie Dillard: Pylons were originally installed for neighborhood safety, to prevent cruising. Possible options – replace broken and missing pylons, remove pylons, better looking median alternative. Vote 13-0 Pylons should stay along Yucca St and have broken pylons replaced until some type of better looking permanent median alternative could be installed. Angela Motta stated a candlestick type pylon would be the replacement of existing broken pylons and take about 6 weeks to have installed.
Public comment: Stakeholder announced a new swap meet on Saturday at Hollywood High School
Meeting adjourned at 6:30 p.m.
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass