Meeting Date: 03/13/13 06:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will & Ariel Durant Library, 7140 W. Sunset Boulevard, LA 90046
I.) Call to Order
II.) Committee Announcements
III.) Discussion with Jack Humphreville — who writes LA Watchdog for CityWatch. Jack is knowledgeable about
the good, bad and ugly regarding Infrastructure in our area.
We will discuss issues concerning Infrastructure, streets, sidewalks, etc..
IV.) Public Comment
1. The meeting was called to order by Mary Prange, Infrastructure Chair at 6:30 pm Wednesday March 13, 2013 at the Durant Library, 7140 W. Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90046 in the Community Room.
2. Jack Humphreyville, the writer of LA Watchdog for CityWatch led a lively and informative discussion regarding:
The money chain involved in Infrastructure finance
Information regarding streets, sidewalks, traffic and parking
and How to take action and get results.
3. We adjourned the Infrastructure portion at 7:15. See the Traffic/Parking Committee for the 2nd half of the meeting minutes.
- Hollywood Community Plan Update 2 Virtual Open House & Public Hearing, December 9
- 2020/21 NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTION CANDIDATE REGISTRATION – NOVEMBER 13 – DECEMBER 28, 2020
- HHWNC Board Meeting – November 18 (virtual)
- Wednesday, November 11, Hollywood Community Plan Implementation Plan to be discussed in Committees Meeting
- Joint Public Safety and Area 8 Meeting: RYLAN Online – An Introduction
- LAFD West Burueu Newsletter Oct-Dec 2020
- Tuesday, 10/13/2020, Community Discussion on Two Proposed Developments within Cahuenga Pass