Meeting Date: 03/13/13 06:30 PM
Meeting Type: Regular
Location: Will & Ariel Durant Library, 7140 W. Sunset Boulevard, LA 90046
I.) Call to Order
II.) Committee Announcements
III.) Discussion with Jack Humphreville — who writes LA Watchdog for CityWatch. Jack is knowledgeable about
the good, bad and ugly regarding Infrastructure in our area.
We will discuss issues concerning Infrastructure, streets, sidewalks, etc..
IV.) Public Comment
1. The meeting was called to order by Mary Prange, Infrastructure Chair at 6:30 pm Wednesday March 13, 2013 at the Durant Library, 7140 W. Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90046 in the Community Room.
2. Jack Humphreyville, the writer of LA Watchdog for CityWatch led a lively and informative discussion regarding:
The money chain involved in Infrastructure finance
Information regarding streets, sidewalks, traffic and parking
and How to take action and get results.
3. We adjourned the Infrastructure portion at 7:15. See the Traffic/Parking Committee for the 2nd half of the meeting minutes.
- Area 7 / Infrastructure Committee Meeting
- Meet the HHWNC Candidates with Q&A Feb. 24th at 7pm
- Vote by Mail Information
- Housing and Public Safety Committee Meeting
- HHWNC Board Meeting – February 17, 2021
- Social Justice Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
- 2021 Neighborhood Council Election Vote-By-Mail Application