Applicant seeks to demolish existing buildings and create eight small-lot subdivisions.
This application is on the “fast track” with the city. Recommended reports must be in by April 12. The neighborhood council has until June 1 to submit comment.
Planning Dept case number: ENV-2015-796-EAF
Contact: Kamran Kazemi, 424-832-3455
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021