Convert to Condo
1400 N. Vista Street is an existing 8 unit rental apartment building. The site is located in HHWNC’s area 7.
1400 North Vista LLC has filed a tentative tract map application for Tentative Tract Number 72467. The application seeks to subdivide the building site into 8 condominium units with 20 parking spaces. 16 spaces are for the units, and 4 are for guest parking.
There was no case no. stamped on the application. No staff person or hearing date has been provided yet.
The actual owner(s) of 1400 North Vista LLC are not named. In fact, the signature seems to be intentionally one undecipherable letter. The only contact information provided is an office address and phone no., which are 4421 Wilshire Blvd. #170-1, and (323) 931-9686.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021