1707 N. Las Palmas Avenue is a 2,362 square foot restaurant space, which is in HHWNC’s area 3, located at the corner of Las Palmas Ave. and Hollywood Blvd.
Lee Rabun, the applicant’s representative has filed an application with the Planning Department for a new operator of the restaurant who is seeking additional entitlements. Currently, there is a permit to sell beer and wine there. The new operator/tennant is going to operate Smokin’ Pig Restaurant, a barbecue restaurant. The application asks for permission to sell a full line of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption, and to sell wine for off site consumption and outdoor dining on the public right of way. The application is requesting to make such sales between the hours of 6 am and 2 am daily.
The Planning Dept.’s case no. is ZA 2013-2342-CUB.The Planning Department has scheduled a public hearing on the application for tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 10:30 am in LA City Hall’s room 1020. A copy of the notice is attached below.
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics