Applicant seeks a variance allowing zero parking spaces for converted complex with six new dwelling units. Currently there are 14 parking spaces for 14 approved units, while the other six units are not “legal” due to lack of parking. Applicants claim they fill those six units only with residents who don’t have vehicles or who otherwise don’t require parking. The zoning mandates the building offer one parking space per unit.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-1394-ZV
Contact: Greg Taylor, 818-716-5770
This project lies in HHWNC Area 5.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021