Applicant seeks to create a two-lot small-lot subdivision at 1830 N. Sierra Bonita Ave., just north of Franklin Ave. Zoning is Low 1 Residential. Property is in an earthquake fault zone. A 5,026 sq. ft. home built in 1923 currently exists on the property.
The lot is 2.45 acres, of with 88% is at a slope of greater than 15%. Applicant seeks to remove 100 protected trees.
Contact: Rosemary Medel (sp?), 213-228-5303
Planning Dept. case number: ENV-2016-490-EAF
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics