Applicant seeks to create a two-lot small-lot subdivision at 1830 N. Sierra Bonita Ave., just north of Franklin Ave. Zoning is Low 1 Residential. Property is in an earthquake fault zone. A 5,026 sq. ft. home built in 1923 currently exists on the property.
The lot is 2.45 acres, of with 88% is at a slope of greater than 15%. Applicant seeks to remove 100 protected trees.
Contact: Rosemary Medel (sp?), 213-228-5303
Planning Dept. case number: ENV-2016-490-EAF
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021