Applicant seeks to create a two-lot small-lot subdivision at 1830 N. Sierra Bonita Ave., just north of Franklin Ave. Zoning is Low 1 Residential. Property is in an earthquake fault zone. A 5,026 sq. ft. home built in 1923 currently exists on the property.
The lot is 2.45 acres, of with 88% is at a slope of greater than 15%. Applicant seeks to remove 100 protected trees.
Contact: Rosemary Medel (sp?), 213-228-5303
Planning Dept. case number: ENV-2016-490-EAF
- HHWNC Board Meeting – June 16, 2021
- Transportation Chair Vacancy
- Area 9 Meeting, May 18, 2021 – MAK House, Mulholland Dr. Street Racing
- HHWNC Board Meeting -May 19, 2021
- Social Justice Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
- Election Results!
- April 19, 2021, Area 3, Area 4, Public Safety, Housing, Business Committee’s meeting