Applicant seeks to change an existing apartment building into an 18-unit boutique hotel. Project needs a CUP for operation of a hotel in R4 zone, variance to provide off-site parking 925 feet away, and a variance to allow the continued use of a non-comforming rear yard on the property as a 15-foot offset would require partial demolition of the building.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-2683-CU-ZV-ZAA
Contact: Dana Sayles, 310-204-3500, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 3.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021