Applicant seeks to change an existing apartment building into an 18-unit boutique hotel. Project needs a CUP for operation of a hotel in R4 zone, variance to provide off-site parking 925 feet away, and a variance to allow the continued use of a non-comforming rear yard on the property as a 15-foot offset would require partial demolition of the building.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-2683-CU-ZV-ZAA
Contact: Dana Sayles, 310-204-3500, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 3.
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics