A number of streets in the Hollywood area will be closed between February 14 and March 3 for the 2017 Academy Awards, as well as the premieres of Feud and Beauty and the Beast. If you live by, work near or commute through any of the following streets, please download the attached PDF outlining all of the closures in detail (including maps and dates/times). If you have questions or encounter any problems accessing your home during the closures, please reach out to the contacts for each event below.
Academy Awards/Oscars (2/19 – 2/28)
Kim Tamny (operations): 310-678-0800
Diego Lopez (security): 562-644-5271
Mary Pat Kasravi: 818-402-1073
“Beauty and the Beast” (3/2)
Ed Collins: 818-731-5442
For additional assistance, you may also contact Dan Halden at Councilman Mitch O’Farrell’s office at (213) 254-7214 or Danielle Mead, Transportation Chair for HHWNC at [email protected]
- HHWNC Board Meeting – June 16, 2021
- Transportation Chair Vacancy
- Area 9 Meeting, May 18, 2021 – MAK House, Mulholland Dr. Street Racing
- HHWNC Board Meeting -May 19, 2021
- Social Justice Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
- Election Results!
- April 19, 2021, Area 3, Area 4, Public Safety, Housing, Business Committee’s meeting