2018 Highland Blvd: a proposal to build HLand Hotel, a 20-room boutique hotel in a new 5 story building; there currently is an apartment building on the site, which would be demolished. The proposal has been considered already at a zoning administrator’s public hearing, and no determinations have been published yet in the case. There will be brief informational presentation, including an update on the current tenants and any changes proposed since the public hearing was held.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021