2100 Laurel Canyon Blvd “Pace” Restaurant
HHWNC has received an application for 2100 Laurel Canyon blvd. Proposed is to expand existing restaurant into neighborhood retail space, upgrade existing Beer & Wine to Full Line of Alcohol in conjunction with restaurant use.
60 seats inside and 30 seats on the outside patio with hours of operation of 11:00am to 11:pm Sunday to Thursday and 11:00am to 1:00am Friday and Saturday.
The applicant is also requesting alcohol service on the outdoor patio which will be located on private property and the public right of way, entertainment of a DJ and Karaoke, discounted drinks or happy hour (no time of happy hour provided). There will be valet service parking for 14 parking spaces.
- HHWNC Board Meeting – June 16, 2021
- Transportation Chair Vacancy
- Area 9 Meeting, May 18, 2021 – MAK House, Mulholland Dr. Street Racing
- HHWNC Board Meeting -May 19, 2021
- Social Justice Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
- Election Results!
- April 19, 2021, Area 3, Area 4, Public Safety, Housing, Business Committee’s meeting