2100 Laurel Canyon Blvd “Pace” Restaurant
HHWNC has received an application for 2100 Laurel Canyon blvd. Proposed is to expand existing restaurant into neighborhood retail space, upgrade existing Beer & Wine to Full Line of Alcohol in conjunction with restaurant use.
60 seats inside and 30 seats on the outside patio with hours of operation of 11:00am to 11:pm Sunday to Thursday and 11:00am to 1:00am Friday and Saturday.
The applicant is also requesting alcohol service on the outdoor patio which will be located on private property and the public right of way, entertainment of a DJ and Karaoke, discounted drinks or happy hour (no time of happy hour provided). There will be valet service parking for 14 parking spaces.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021