Applicant Behzad Forat, owner of Studio City Car Wash Inc., seeks to construct a 250-unit residential building at 2864 Cahuenga Blvd., which is across the 101 from Universal City. Project requests a change minimum residential to medium residential designation in the General Plan and zone change and height district change.
Prior to his retirement, Tom LaBone worked with applicant toward a zoning change in return for donation of some land to the city for public use.
The plans provide for 253k sq. ft. of floor area and 412 parking spots, with height ranging from 45-70 feet.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-2607-GPA/ZC/HD/SPR
Contact: Athena Novak, 818-906-7449, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 2.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021