Applicant Behzad Forat, owner of Studio City Car Wash Inc., seeks to construct a 250-unit residential building at 2864 Cahuenga Blvd., which is across the 101 from Universal City. Project requests a change minimum residential to medium residential designation in the General Plan and zone change and height district change.
Prior to his retirement, Tom LaBone worked with applicant toward a zoning change in return for donation of some land to the city for public use.
The plans provide for 253k sq. ft. of floor area and 412 parking spots, with height ranging from 45-70 feet.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-2607-GPA/ZC/HD/SPR
Contact: Athena Novak, 818-906-7449, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 2.
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics