The Briar Knoll Group LLC has applied to the City’s Planning Department for permission to build a new single family residence on the vacant lot at 2961 Briar Knoll Drive, which is approximately 8,732 square feet.
The proposed house would be a two story home of approximately 3,360 square feet, including the garage. The house would have a maximum height of 28′ 3″.
A complete copy of the application is attached to this article.
The Mulholland Design Review Board will consider the application at some future date, which has not yet been scheduled. The MDRB will make recommendations to the Planning Department.
Farzad More is the applicant’s representative. Mr. More’s contact information is (424) 229-1868 and [email protected]
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021