Mercado on Cahuenga seeks plan approval for a conditional use permit for a full line of alcohol and to expand hours of operation and add an exterior patio.
The new hours would be 11:30am-10pm (M-W), 11:30am-11pm (Th-Fri), 10am-11pm (Sa), 10am-10pm (Su). This is a reduction of late-night hours and an opening up of Sunday and midday.
They also seek to construct an outdoor space with a maximum of 24 seats.
Planning Dept case number: ZA 2005-9256-CUB-PAI
Contact: Veronia Becerra, 213-272-4784, [email protected]
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics