Mercado on Cahuenga seeks plan approval for a conditional use permit for a full line of alcohol and to expand hours of operation and add an exterior patio.
The new hours would be 11:30am-10pm (M-W), 11:30am-11pm (Th-Fri), 10am-11pm (Sa), 10am-10pm (Su). This is a reduction of late-night hours and an opening up of Sunday and midday.
They also seek to construct an outdoor space with a maximum of 24 seats.
Planning Dept case number: ZA 2005-9256-CUB-PAI
Contact: Veronia Becerra, 213-272-4784, [email protected]
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021