3910 Kentucky Drive is a 12,038 square foot lot.
Mr. Aviv is proposing that the new apartment building would be 12,934 square feet, which would consist of 8,739 square feet for the apartments and 4,195 square feet for the garage/parking structure. On the plans, there are two tandem parking spaces for each unit, and one handicapped space for the 8 apartments. There seems to be no guest parking spaces provided. There would be 3,088 square feet of open decks and a common pool area. Each unit would have 300 sqauare feet of private patio area.
The total lot coverage percentage would be 61.57%.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021