Spinellis Pizza seeks a conditional use permit for beer and wine sales for on-site consumption. The restaurant has 66 seats. They seek to expand business hours to 11am-5am daily, selling alcohol from 11am-2am.
Hearing By: Zoning Administrator
Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Time: 12:30 p.m.
Place: Los Angeles City Hall
200 N. Spring St., Room 1020 Los Angeles, CA 90012
Staff Contact: Oliver Netburn
Phone No.: (213) 978-1382
E-mail: [email protected]
PROJECT LOCATION: 6507 West Hollywood Boulevard
PROPOSED PROJECT: The sale and dispensing of beer and wine for on-site consumption in conjunction with a new, 3,216 square-foot restaurant seating a total of 58 patrons and hours of operation from 11 a.m. to 5 a.m., in the C4-2D-SN Zone.
Planning Depts’ case number: ZA 2014-2325-CUB
Contact: Shery Brady, Permit Place, [email protected], 818-786-8960
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics