6541 Hollywood Boulevard: Mark Houston of 1727 Houston Hospitality LLC has applied to the City’s Planning Department for a conditional use permit (Type 47) to continue selling a full line of alcoholic beverages at Jane’s House, a restaurant and lounge beween 11 am and 2 am daily. The establishment has 4,123 square feet, 171 seats and live entertainment. Adolfo Suaya is the owner of Jane’s House.
The Planning Department’s case no. is ZA 2012-2991-CUB.
JT Fox of SoCal Development Consultants will be making the presentation on behalf of the applicant(s).
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021