6541 Hollywood Boulevard: Mark Houston of 1727 Houston Hospitality LLC has applied to the City’s Planning Department for a conditional use permit (Type 47) to continue selling a full line of alcoholic beverages at Jane’s House, a restaurant and lounge beween 11 am and 2 am daily. The establishment has 4,123 square feet, 171 seats and live entertainment. Adolfo Suaya is the owner of Jane’s House.
The Planning Department’s case no. is ZA 2012-2991-CUB.
JT Fox of SoCal Development Consultants will be making the presentation on behalf of the applicant(s).
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics