Sam Nazarian and his 6611 Hollywood Whitley, LLC want to obtain a conditional use permit to sell a full line of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption in a new restaurant at 6611 Hollywood Blvd., which is at Whitley. The Planning Dept.’s case no. is ZA 2013-536.
The new restaurant would take over the 4,821 square foot space, have 16 seats at the bar, and seat a total of 168 people with 84 seats in an outdoor patio at the rear of the property. The proposed hours of operation would be from 8 am to 2 am daily. Parking would be off site under leases for the prior restaurant there, which also was a tenant of CIM/Eisen Hollywood LLC.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021