Lucky Vanous and Paul Michael Barcus have applied to the City’s Planning Department to (i) renew a Type 41 conditional use permit to sell beer and wine at their Lucky Devils restaurant, which is located at 6613 Hollywood Blvd, and (ii) add live entertainment, which would be a DJ or up to 4 live musicians. The site is in HHWNC’s area 3.
The existing restaurant has operated for 8 years. It is 1,988 square feet, and has 48 seats. 1,800 square feet is indoors and has 42 seats. 98 square feet is an outdoor patio with 6 seats. The existing hours of operation are 24 hours daily, with alcohol sales from 11 am to 1:45 am daily.
- HHWNC Board Meeting January 19, 2022
- REVISED Bureau of Street Services Committed Projects Feb 2022 Zones I & II
- LAFD West Express Magazine: Jan – Mar 2022
- Area 4 Board Seat Open
- PLUM / Area 3 meeting, January 10, 2021 6:30 PM
- No Board Meeting Month of December – DARK
- Yucca Community Center Classes & Clinics