Lucky Vanous and Paul Michael Barcus have applied to the City’s Planning Department to (i) renew a Type 41 conditional use permit to sell beer and wine at their Lucky Devils restaurant, which is located at 6613 Hollywood Blvd, and (ii) add live entertainment, which would be a DJ or up to 4 live musicians. The site is in HHWNC’s area 3.
The existing restaurant has operated for 8 years. It is 1,988 square feet, and has 48 seats. 1,800 square feet is indoors and has 42 seats. 98 square feet is an outdoor patio with 6 seats. The existing hours of operation are 24 hours daily, with alcohol sales from 11 am to 1:45 am daily.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021