Loteria Grill filed an application to renew an existing conditional use permit to sell a full line of alcoholic beverages for on site consumption and to expand the size of their live mariachi entertainment from a quartet (4) to a sextet (6).
The restaurant has 3,888 square feet, 85 indoor seats and 34 outdoor seats, including 8 seas of sidewalk dining in the public right of way. The remaining 26 outdoor seats are in an enclosed patio area inside the buiding’s lot(s).
The applicant is asking to continue operating the restaurant on a 24 hours daily basis, and to continue hours of alcohol sales from 6 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily.
The Planning Dept.’s case no. is ZA 2014-33.
To see pertinent parts of the application, a site plan and floor plan, click on the pdf. link which follows below.
- HHWNC May 18, 2022 Board Meeting
- Homeowner’s Resource Fair
- Housing Committee Meeting, Tuesday, May 9, 2022
- SPECIAL MEETING: Hollywood Bowl & Neighborhood Traffic Implications
- HHWNC April 20, 2022 Board Meeting
- LAFD – April OWB Newsletter (West Express)
- Housing Committee Meeting, Tuesday, April 12, 2022, 7:00 PM