Loteria Grill filed an application to renew an existing conditional use permit to sell a full line of alcoholic beverages for on site consumption and to expand the size of their live mariachi entertainment from a quartet (4) to a sextet (6).
The restaurant has 3,888 square feet, 85 indoor seats and 34 outdoor seats, including 8 seas of sidewalk dining in the public right of way. The remaining 26 outdoor seats are in an enclosed patio area inside the buiding’s lot(s).
The applicant is asking to continue operating the restaurant on a 24 hours daily basis, and to continue hours of alcohol sales from 6 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily.
The Planning Dept.’s case no. is ZA 2014-33.
To see pertinent parts of the application, a site plan and floor plan, click on the pdf. link which follows below.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021