The TLC Chinese Theater is looking to add Digital Display Signage to the outer front of the Theater building.
At this time, the Theater owner/operator is asking the Planning Department to treat the proposed signs as “marquee signs” allowed under the Hollywood Signage Supplemental Use District Ordinance or, alternatively, to use the Department’s discretionary authority to grant a specific exception to that Ordinance’s requirements.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021