The TLC Chinese Theater is looking to add Digital Display Signage to the outer front of the Theater building.
At this time, the Theater owner/operator is asking the Planning Department to treat the proposed signs as “marquee signs” allowed under the Hollywood Signage Supplemental Use District Ordinance or, alternatively, to use the Department’s discretionary authority to grant a specific exception to that Ordinance’s requirements.
- HHWNC Board Meeting – June 16, 2021
- Transportation Chair Vacancy
- Area 9 Meeting, May 18, 2021 – MAK House, Mulholland Dr. Street Racing
- HHWNC Board Meeting -May 19, 2021
- Social Justice Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
- Election Results!
- April 19, 2021, Area 3, Area 4, Public Safety, Housing, Business Committee’s meeting