Chinese Theatres LLC seeks a license to sell a full line of alcohol for on-site consumption at the Chinese Theater. The theater has 932 indoor seats and 96 outdoor seats. Happy hour is requested. There is no minimum age requirement to enter the premises; Patrons seeking alcohol will be carded. Hours of alcohol sale will be 12noon-2am. Food such as sandwiches, salads and pizaa can be sold in conjunction with the alcohol.
This application is on the “fast track” with the city. A hearing is set for March 31.
Planning Dept case number: ZA 2015-0412
Contact: Alex Campbell, 626-683-9777, [email protected]ralicenses.com
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021