Updated December 9, 2016
Applicant has met with HHWNC Area 7 and PLUM to hear neighborhood concerns. The updated rendering represents their current design. Plans are attached here for your review.
Applicant seeks to demolish three buildings and construct a 32,416 sq. ft. grocery store for Gelson’s with access for delivery trucks off Sunset Blvd and access for cars off Gardner St. The hours of operation will be 6am-11pm. The original application asked for permission to sell beer, wine and a full line of alcohol for on-site and off-site consumption, but the applicant has advised us that it will not pursue the on-site consumption request. A Reduced setback is requested.
Planning Dept case number:
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021