The Applicant, Chipotle, is requesting a Conditional Use Permit (“CUB”) to allow the continued on-site sale and service of alcoholic beverages at its location at 7660 Sunset Boulevard (“Site”). Chipotle is currently open and has a previous CUB [Case No. ZA 2010-0941 (CUB) (“Existing Approval”)], which approved the restaurant to serve a full line of alcoholic beverages pursuant to a type 47 ABC license. The Applicant currently holds a type 41 ABC license (beer and wine), but would continue to like the operational flexibility to upgrade the license in order to add margaritas to its offerings at a future date. The request herein is only a renewal and operational in nature. Chipotle opened in March 2011, and has served beer since its opening date. The restaurant is 1,511 s.f. and provides 35 seats – 17 seats inside and 18 seats on the outdoor patio. Alcohol is not served on the patio at this time.
- HHWNC May 18, 2022 Board Meeting
- Homeowner’s Resource Fair
- Housing Committee Meeting, Tuesday, May 9, 2022
- SPECIAL MEETING: Hollywood Bowl & Neighborhood Traffic Implications
- HHWNC April 20, 2022 Board Meeting
- LAFD – April OWB Newsletter (West Express)
- Housing Committee Meeting, Tuesday, April 12, 2022, 7:00 PM