Verizon Wireless seeks to construct a new wireless telecommunication facility, including 12 roof-mounted panel antennae, on Sunset Blvd. near Orange Grove Drive. The purpose is to close what applicant calls a “significant gap” of wireless telephone service in the area.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-1394-ZV
Contact: Jerry Ambrose, 805-637-7407, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 7.
- HHWNC Board Meeting – June 16, 2021
- Transportation Chair Vacancy
- Area 9 Meeting, May 18, 2021 – MAK House, Mulholland Dr. Street Racing
- HHWNC Board Meeting -May 19, 2021
- Social Justice Ad Hoc Committee Meeting
- Election Results!
- April 19, 2021, Area 3, Area 4, Public Safety, Housing, Business Committee’s meeting