Verizon Wireless seeks to construct a new wireless telecommunication facility, including 12 roof-mounted panel antennae, on Sunset Blvd. near Orange Grove Drive. The purpose is to close what applicant calls a “significant gap” of wireless telephone service in the area.
Planning Dept case number: ZA-2015-1394-ZV
Contact: Jerry Ambrose, 805-637-7407, [email protected]
This project lies in HHWNC Area 7.
- PLUM Meeting, September 15, 2021
- Area 3 / Area 4 / Housing / Business / Public Safety
- Lawn Be Gone Workshops
- Hollywood Hills West Neighborhood Council to Hold a Town Hall for Upper Runyon Canyon Parking
- Community Enrichment Chair Vacancy
- HHWNC Board Meeting – Sept. 22 (Dark in August)
- HHWNC Board Meeting – July 21, 2021